2010-08-14

Singer in youtube

Hello!

After my factory reset in my Nokia E71 GPS navigation works brilliant, but a mobile phone will do best, it is wise to pick out the battery during the night to make everything work quite right.

In view of the rather lukewarm interest with questions and comments I get to my posts:

Most have seen and heard my video clips in www.youtube.com and might like perhaps me to participate with any video clip in www.youtube.com.

There are many ways to send the video clip.

Most submitting impersonal existing video clip from the DVD or CD.

But Mobile Doctor probably be unique for all video clip are done with the mobile phones.

I have just added a new personal video clip with mobile phone song and name "No More" with the melody (La Paloma).And a video clip where I am finger feeding a Great tit.

Someone asks perhaps how to do it.

My way is to first sing to one of my all mobile phone karaoke and then via Bluetooth to send post to desktop in my laptop.

Then I log into www.youtube.com and there after do I post from desktop directly into YouTube.

All my video clip, you can comment and comments are welcome.

For even if the mobile doctor's way of singing is perhaps not the best, but my big hit as Mobildoktorn "Letters in the Sand" has had over 11 000 visits and all is nevertheless just a fun thing.

Sincerely www.Mobildoktorn.com Emeritus Gote Burström
Mobile phone +46 76 81 555 81
SKYPE GoteB1
G.Burstroem@Gmail.com

No comments: