Hi!
In order to have bank in your mobile to open the PC and the Internet via your bank account and where you are looking for mobile services.
Then you can see the address that you either type in your mobile phone or ask the bank to send a link.
Eg Nordea Bank address: https: / / mobil.nordea.se
When you saved the link in the "bookmarks" so you can always open, and transfer money to your own accounts.
You can also pay bills via the mobile Internet, but I recommend paying via a PC that is more transparent.
To transfer money between own accounts is both safe and easy with mobile phone, and in particular talk or fish when you are not sitting in front of your PC.
The overview of your accounts are very good.
I have not yet come in contact with my friend Harald and taking note of his experiences of iPhone3G.
I have in previous posts compared iPhone3G with Nokia E71 and for my needs, I found the Nokia E71 was better but the iPhone3G is and will be an excellent multimedia phone.
Sincerely www.Mobildoktorn.com Emeritus Gote Burström
Cellphone +4676 8155581
SKYPE Goteb1
Written by Mobildoktorn 2009-10-25 at 13:33
Link to this post Comment Report post
2009-10-25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment