Hi!
As I wrote in previous post, it has happened a lot in the mobile phone field, and my good friend Harald has
Gone far with his IPhone3G and I will consult him on to show how!
You can also transfer money into Visa card with a mobile phone, with simplified sign-on to their bank.
This is useful if your Visa card account will be replenished from the ordinary account.
This assumes you also have an extra account in addition to the ordinary.
I will come back for more functions you can have in your mobile phone!
I have previously written about all the features SMS can offer.
As public dental care are now sending sms about Dentist time
I will come with more features you can have in your mobile phone.
Sincerely www.Mobildoktorn.com Emeritus Gote Burström
Mobile phone +4676 8155581
SKYPE Goteb1
2009-10-18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment