2010-09-22

Nokia 5230 with brilliant GPS navigation

Hello!

In previous post I wrote that I had a Nokia 5230, that I extended my subscription with the mobile phone operator 3.

I've never had a touch screen mobile phone so I am still not yet an expert on it.

I was as a talented young orienteers then mainly good at reading maps.

My Nokia E 71 has been excellent after my factory reset which I wrote about earlier.

BUT Nokia 5230 with bigger vertical display with 360 x 640 pixel instead of E71 320 x 240, unfortunately without Wifi seems almost to win knockout over Nokia E71 and others navigotors in the case of GPS navigation.

Why ask certain someone?

Yes, but the touch screen you can write the address you intend to go to OR just point the finger or something else so lightning fast can Nokia 5230 find the route and route with voice navigation with street names in English, it's a great pleasure do drive and funny to hear a English woman try to speak Swedish for street names.

Given the above and my experience with GPS navigators so I find it hard to imagine that a GPS navigator may prove better.

The fact that Nokia offers free GPS navigation worldwide not hurts in the contrary.

As I wrote Nokia 5230 is without Wifi, but since I have free surfing with 3 surfbase for 49 SEK/month and I can download maps from around the world 2 GB/month

My conclusion is that the Nokia 5230 with Nokia's free navigation for life in the world would beat out all other navigators, and only Nokia together with HTC are the only mobile phones that can easily save the downloaded maps into the memory card, and in my case have 16 Gb.

Sincerely yours www.Mobildoktorn.com Emeritus Traffic Expert Gote Burström
Mobile phone 46 76 81 555 81
SKYPE GoteB1
G.Burstroem@Gmail.com

3 comments:

Mobildoktorn.com Emeritus Göte Burström said...

Hello! Because of oktorn is not only a knowledge and low interres so will I comment myself that Nokia X6 can be the samme brilliant GPS navigator and with Wifi and better camera.
Bust cost almost 3 times as Nokia 5230
Mobildoktorn is not only a great www.youtube.com mobile phone karaoke singer

Anonymous said...

Hello! With this comment www.Mobildoktorn.com show that if you find it hard to comment/ask, you can allwas write the comment with your name AND SEND it via Anonyomous.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Mobildoktorn.com seems to be very pleased with mobile phone provider 3, and perhaps I will look for 3 if is avaible.


Thanks for a GREAT blog.

Regards Steve Owen USA