Hello!
In my last post I wrote on the " A brilliant" GPS Navigator, Nokia 5230, but after being in Indonesia and bought mobile phones for about 20% of Swedish prices I've found the best mobile GPS navigator that ever have been made. = Nokia C6 that I will soon write about.
Nowadays, many go abroad for the world has become smaller.
What is important to buy a mobile phone abroad is to check the condition and that it works.
phAbroad you can not have the Nordic languages, but do like me go to a mobile phone shop and in my case was Sumpansmobil(Sumpans mobile phone shop) closest to where I live I could phone to the latest software program and thereby receive the Nordic languages.
What only matters is that the mobile phone are undamaged and in great-condition and works well.
And mobile phone is like new after having been used (second) and the purchase price should be 20% of the Swedish price.
Sincerely Mobildoktorn.com Emeritus Gote Burström
2011-03-06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment