Hello!
I await for more info. If iPhone3G from my friend Harald and continues to my own this useful experience.
I was just in a small village in West Sumatra Indonesia, where there was no access to the Internet.
The Internet is very cheap in Indonesia for a 0.3 kb costing Rupiah / Kb and if you consider that one USD is approximately 1500 Rupiah.
Since a picture is usually around 500 Kb, and the price is the same, how many emails with photos.
Many have told me grateful to be able to "travel" with me by sending photos.
But as a Mobile doctor so I could using Google.com install my E-mail G. Burstroem @ Gmail.com and could in this way that all the photos I taken with the Nokia N95 to send photos via Gmail to my friends who have email in Sweden.
Sending photos by email is also cheaper and reach more than just a mobile phone, and not all settings in order to receive multimedia messages to mobile phones.
The next post in www.Mobildoktorn.com, I will inform about something that all who travel abroad should have the mobile phone.
I could keep up with weather developments in Stockholm, although I was not there and also check currency rates.
Sincerely www.Mobildoktorn.com
Emeritus Gote Burström
G. Burstroem @ Gmail.com
Mobile phone +46 681 555 81
Written by www.Mobildoktorn.com 2010-05-03 at 12:06
Comment on Sign Posts
2010-05-03
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment