2010-05-13

Nokia's exclusive feature!

Hello!


I have previously written "superlatives" about Nokia mobile phones.

I was previously a Sony Ericsson friend, but they only bet super megapixel cameras in mobile phones instead of Nokia invests in W-Fi and GPS function, I left my old friend Sony Ericsson and found a better friend in Nokia.

I thought earlier that Sony Ericsson had a more logical and easier handling, but when I later learned that Nokia is the similar operation in all Nokia.

Through 2010, Nokia Ovi.com admitted free navigation in the world, and I have been busy with wireless internet download free maps from all the countries I will visit.

I can now navigate the voice of all countries.

It should be added that not all Nokia can have free navigation as my Nokia N95, but to my Nokia E71 and newer models it works.

And then turn off your mobile phone to save all downloaded maps in mobile phone memory cards.

Nokia is the only mobile phone that I know of that can save the downloaded maps directly on your phone memory.

All the above can really make me a Nokia fan for in my view, Nokia is investing quite right.

I have passed in some respects that Nokia has invested heavily in GPS navigation indoors and I have for some years already tested and it works both within Kista Mall and in my house.

Sincerely www.mobildoktorn.com
Emeritus Gote Burström
G.Burstroem.com
Mobile phone +46-7681-555-81

No comments: