Hello!
I can start by informing on the iPhone3G has bad standby time that I have received information from a numbers of iPhone 3G owners have consistently expressed.
Standby time is supposed to be bad.
To have Gmail on your mobile so it is essential that you already have a Gmail account that you most easily get through a PC.
Then open it www.Google.com and in my case so I downloaded Google maps first and then I could see that it also could download the Gmail mobile.
Everything was very easy to www.Google.com all the settings sent to your mobile phone and then it was only used to write user name and password when using a PC, open the Gmail account.
In www.Google.com are more useful features that you can download intoyours mobile phones.
I'm not entirely sure that written above can work in all phones, but the Nokia N95 with Symbian it works perfectly.
The best would be to try and see.
The program that all foreign travelers should have www.Worldmate.com is where you can check the weather in the city that is desired and also check currency rates.
But that's not all phones that can operate with WorldMate.
All Nokia with Symbian operating system and iPhone3G and some others it works in.
Please check if your mobile phone is OK with Word Mate.
Sincerely www.Mobildoktorn.com
Emeritus Gote Burström
G.Burstroem@Gmail.com
Mobile phone +46 7681 555 7681
Written by www.Mobildoktorn.com 2010-05-09 at 22:31
Comment on Sign Posts
2010-05-09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment