Hello!
I promised in previous post in www.Mobildoktorn.com to communicate my experience of Nokia's life-long navigation.
Besides that I have been able to obtain a good voice navigation is now on hold as Swedish navigation is also updated on the current speed limits on the spot, so if I continue doing so warning voice navigation that I drive too fast.
I have also set up so that at such speed limits under 80 km / hr is warned only when I run 6 km too fast and over 80 km / hr so I warned when speed exceeds 12 km / hr so it can sometimes be boring if I keep time is running too fast.
BUT it is an excellent tool to avoid getting caught for speeding.
I have also downloaded the maps with voice navigation in 50 countries and it is both in South East Asia but mainly in northern Europe where most henceforth I intend to drive in
My superlatives about Nokia is growing every day, because Nokia is investing quite right in my taste.
With W-LAN and GPS with downloaded maps stored in the memory card when Nokia is turned off.
Nokia N95 with 5 MP digital camera is perfectly adequate to have a mobile phone, and since I send all photos via Gmail on the Nokia, I have fallen to 3 Mp
Sincerely www.Mobildoktorn.com Emeritus Gote Burström
G. Burstroem @ Gmail.com
Mobile phone +46 76 8155581
2010-05-25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment